If you still have questions, please contact us!
Common Shipping Questions
- Where is the UPS label for my watch?
- When you accept our offer, weâ€™ll email you a prepaid and insured UPS label with instructions on how to securely pack your watch to send to us.
- How do I ship the package containing my watch?
- 1. Call 1-800-PICK-UPS. You are not responsible for any pick up fees.
2. Personally drop off the secure UPS shipping box at a manned UPS location. In order for insurance to cover the watch, the facility must be manned, so please do not drop it in a drop off box.
- What happens if my watch is lost or damaged in the mail?
- We hope this never happens, but if it does, your watch is fully insured, at our cost, for the expected selling price (the “Reserve Price”).
- What happens once I have sent in my watch?
- The watch will come to our facility for authentication and valuation by our experts. This inspection process typically takes 2-3 business days.
Please note that if your watch is vintage and needs an abundant amount of parts, we may return your timepiece to you. Also note that if we determine that your watch is a replica, we will inform you of this fact and will require you to send us a UPS shipping label so that we can send your watch back to you.