If you still have questions, please contact us!
Common Shipping Questions
- Where is the Fedex box for my watch?
- When you accept our offer, we’ll send you a secure Fedex shipping box with instructions on how to pack your watch to send back to us. It should be delivered to the address you provided us within a day or two, but if for some reason you don’t receive it, please call us and we will locate the package for you.
- How do I ship the package containing my watch?
- 1.Call 1-800-Fedex to schedule a free pickup.
2. Personally drop off the secure Fedex shipping box at a manned Fedex location. In order for insurance to cover the watch, the facility must be manned, so please do not drop it in a drop off box.
- What happens if my watch is lost or damaged in the mail?
- We hope this never happens, but if it does, your watch is fully insured, at our cost, for the expected selling price (the “Reserve Price”).
- What happens once I have sent in my watch?
- The watch will come to our facilities for valuation and inspection by our experts. A Client Services associate will be in constant contact with you throughout the process, but check out our dedicated page outlining How It Works to get an idea of what to expect.
Please note that if your watch is vintage and needs an abundant amount of parts, we may return your timepiece to you. Also note that if we determine that your watch is a replica, we will inform you of this fact and will require you to send us a FedEx shipping label so that we can send your watch back to you.