Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 79240
Item No. 10-20-ROL-EZ14UB
Free Shipping & Returns
Ready to ship within 5-7 business days after order is processed and approved.
We accept returns for any reason up to 7 days from date of shipment. Returns must be shipped back within 14 days from date of shipment. Items in 'Unworn' condition are final sale and are not returnable. Read full return policy details here.
Crown & Caliber offers a 1-year limited warranty for this timepiece, which covers repair or replacement of the watch or its parts. Read full warranty details here.
- Brand: Rolex
- Model: Oyster Perpetual Date
- Model Number: 79240
- Gender: Women
XLearn More About Condition
- "Condition" refers purely to the aesthetics of a watch. The movement will have been tested and the watch will be running according to C&C standards.
- UNWORN indicates that the watch has never been worn, and that original stickers are still present on the watch.
- MINT indicates that there are no visible signs of wear to the naked eye.
- EXCELLENT indicates that there are signs of very light wear, possibly some small scratches on the case or bracelet.
- VERY GOOD indicates that there are visible signs of wear on the case, bracelet, crystal, or dial.
- GOOD indicates that the watch has clear signs of heavy wear and age.
- Movement: Automatic
XChoose your case size
We've put together a handy PDF for your reference.Download size chart
- Max Wrist Size: 6.75 in
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Dial Color: Blue
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Box: No
- Papers: No
Circa 2000. Special Features: Sweep Seconds, Easy to Read, Date. There are a few faint scratches on the case and bracelet, but the watch is in overall excellent condition.
C&C Certified Pre-Owned
Every single watch we sell goes through our watchmaking team to verify authenticity, perform any necessary service, and ensure it’s running properly. Before we ship a watch out to you, we’ll perform one final quality check to make sure everything’s as it should be. And, every Crown & Caliber watch comes with our 1-year warranty for that extra peace of mind.