Is Your Watch Having Issues?
Use this page for questions about your watches warranty or to begin a warranty claim.
- Do you sell watches with a manufacturer’s warranty?
- Warranties vary from brand to brand and they typically range from 1 (one) to 5 (five) years. Some brands attach their warranty to the buyer while some brands attach the warranty to the watch. However, every watch sold through Crown & Caliber comes backed with a 1-year warranty, and our Client Services team will work with you every step of the way if something happens. Learn More
- How is Jewelers Mutual Policy different than additional coverage on my homeowners/renters policy?
- A Jewelers Mutual policy has no set coverage limit. It covers the value of your insured watch, according to the most recent appraisal. Learn More
- How much do I pay for insurance coverage on my watch?
- Rates depend on where you live. But for most people, insurance will cost 1-2% of the value of your watch.Learn More