As a young start up organization, Crown and Caliber is an advocate of the entrepreneurial spirit and because of this passion we’re offering one student a $1,000 scholarship based on their entrepreneurial abilities!
Many major web & tech organizations that once started as small entrepreneurial start-ups have rapidly expanded to major companies that impact our everyday lives, such as Google and Facebook and even Twitter and Instagram. If you were given a budget of $1,000 to initiate a startup that could rapidly threaten these major organizations – what startup would you propose?
We’d like to see your best business proposal plan for an online business startup that would challenge the likes of Google and Facebook. For this plan, please include a paragraph or two for each of the following bullet points:
- Business concept & mission statement
- Differentiation: Explain what differentiates your service or product from what already exists
- Market Analysis: Identify your competitors, where you fit amongst them and where you’re trying to enter
- Audience: Identify your target market
- Marketing: Explain how you would market your service/product to audience you identified
- Budget: Explain how you would apply your budget of $1,000 to each of the areas above.
Feel free to be as creative as possible and include any additional media to supplement your business plan.
Once received, Crown and Caliber will present the top submissions to a team of venture capitalists who will provide their opinions on the pros and cons of each business plan. Then we’ll feature the finalists on CrownandCaliber.com and have our visitors vote on the final winner!
- Please submit your business plan in PDF format to email@example.com
- Make sure to include an email where we can contact you.
- Please use the following document name template: LastName_FirstName_Date.pdf
- Submission deadline: May 31, 2014